IN STOCK NOW AT CHESS.CO.UK - CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE AND BUY A COPY
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine
Magazine, 60 pages
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more!
- Sao Paulo / Bilbao Grand Slam - The intercontinental super-tournament saw Ivanchuk dominate in Brazil, but then Magnus Carlsen took over in Spain.
- Sadler Wins in Oslo - Matthew Sadler is on a roll! First, Barcelona, and now Oslo. He annotates his best game while Yochanan Afek covers the action
- London Classic Preview - We ask the pundits what they expect to happen next month
- Interview: Nigel Short - Carl Portman caught up with the English super-GM in Shropshire
- Kasparov - Short Blitz Match - Garry and Nigel re-enacted their 1993 title match at a faster time control in Belgium. It came down to a nail-biting finish...
- European Club Cup, Slovenia - Irish IM Sam Collins was on the spot in Slovenia where Europe’s top club sides (and some more modest ones) slugged it out.
- Memorable Mishaps - Steve Giddins recalls funny things on the way to the tournament
Click here to download a PDF with an extract from the magazine.