IN STOCK NOW!
CHESS Magazine - October 2011 - £3.95 - click here to buy online
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine
Magazine, 60 pages
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more!
- FIDE World Cup, Khanty-Mansiysk - Chess in the Wild West East!This year’s World Cup was as entertaining as it was strong, and proved an audio-visual feast for spectators as Peter Svidler triumphed. Enjoy our in-depth coverage!
- Sants for the Memories! - ‘Born-again’ English GM Matthew Sadler annotates his exciting last-round game from Sants against Jan Smeets. Revealing!
- Russian Super-Final - ‘Svidler on the hoof’ again! Richard Palliser annotates
- A Tale of Two Tournaments - GM Keith Arkell annotates games from Coulsdon and Paignton
- Starry, Starry Knights - GM Stuart Conquest at large... he loses a laptop but, after a bit of digging, uncovers a 19th century chess legend
- The Mating Game - James Essinger is writing a novel - on love, friendship and chess!
- Chess in the 1960s - Our look-back takes us to Bled 1961, which was all about Mischa and Bobby... but Bisguier also played some great chess there
- Overseas News / Home News - A round-up of what’s been happening near and far. English teenager Callum Kilpatrick annotates a win against a GM
Download a pdf file with the extract from this magazine.